Poker, News and random rants about me, life in general and ... did I mention poker already?

Dec 29, 2011

The work ride continues ... some things never change

Thursday, December 29, 2011 Posted by Unknown , , No comments
At first I thought my early x-mas prezzie with 18 days of live tournament coverage in a row early December would also mean a few weeks rest afterwards, but I should have known better :P Two days ago I had an email in my inbox, asking if I would be available for another coverage in January ... never say yes without knowing all details.

Unfortunately it is not the Bahamas for the PCA, but I guess Dublin in Ireland will do for now and I already booked my flights and hotel for the WPT Ireland from January 5th - 8th. But that is not all for the first month of 2012, Vienna is next on the list for the first stop of the Mega Poker Series, powered by Poker770. Thus, from January 18th to 22nd I can enjoy the Austrian food (especially Wiener Schnitzel) before heading to London a few days later for the London Affiliate Conference.

Right now I also have to finish up some articles for the Poker Shark Magazine and prepare the upcoming month for Pokerspace as well. But who needs sleep anyways, it is so overrated ... I am also looking forward to my new camera, finally decided to go one step further and ordered the Canon EOS 1100D and with some luck I should have it by Saturday, fingers crossed!

I haven't played much poker as of lately and if so, it was just for fun. Lost a few bucks here, won some there ... overall it's about break even and the new short handed Speed Poker is quite fun and fits to my lack of time.

Ah well, guess I better get back to work now and finish some tournament requests and the Calendar upload. Good game.

0 comments: